Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a group of distinguished scholars of international politics and international migration to examine this contradiction in the realm of American policy making, ultimately concluding that the relationship between diaspora groups and the government can greatly affect foreign policy.
- Author BiographyJosh DeWind is Director of the International Migration Program of the Social Science Research Council. He is the co-editor of The Handbook of International Migration: The American Experience. Renata Segura is Associate Director of The Conflict Prevention and Peace Forum of the Social Science Research Council.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSocial Science Research Council
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJosh DeWind,Renata Segura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.