All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the loyalties of diaspora groups to their homelands and their host countries.
- Author BiographyGabriel Sheffer is Professor of Political Science at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and editor of The Jerusalem Journal of International Relations. Recipient of the Israeli Prime Minister's Prize for Political Biography, he has advised various Israeli governments. He frequently contributes to Israeli and foreign magazines and quality newspapers. He published extensively on ethno-national diasporas, the Jewish Diaspora, Israeli politics and foreign policy. Among his other authored books, he is the author of Moshe Sharett: Biography of a Political Moderate.
- Author(s)Gabriel Sheffer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.