Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the positive - and sometimes negative - impacts of diaspora engagement in Africa, Asia, Central America, and the Caribbean. This book explores motivations for the dark sides of diaspora engagement such as support for extremist organizations, organized crime, ethnic violence, and even civil war.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Merz directs the Philanthropy Program of the Global Equity Initiative at Harvard University. Lincoln C. Chen is Director of the Global Equity Initiative at The Asia Center, Harvard University. Peter F. Geithner is Advisor to the Harvard University Global Equity Initiative and the former Director of Asia Programs at the Ford Foundation.
- PublisherGlobal Equity Initiative
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Global Equity S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Equity Initiative
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBarbara J. Merz,Lincoln C. Chen,Peter F. Geithner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.