Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the coverage of music in the journals edited by Dickens and how they reflect Dickens' own attitude to music and its social role. This title presents the full analysis of the articles on music published in the journals conducted by Charles Dickens.
- Author BiographyRobert Terrell Bledsoe is Professor Emeritus at the University of Texas at El Paso, USA. He is the author of Henry Fothergill Chorley: Victorian Journalist and has contributed articles to leading Victorian Studies journals and major reference works.
- Author(s)Robert Terrell Bledsoe
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.