All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.98Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
- £8.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1998 book is a study of theatrical sources for many of Dickens' characters and plots.
- Author(s)Deborah Vlock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.