Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1998 book is a study of theatrical sources for many of Dickens' characters and plots.
- Author(s)Deborah Vlock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byGillian Beer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.