All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is ex-railwayman Pat Kelly's very personal tribute to the men who worked at Didcot station ('the coldest station in Berkshire'), its signal boxes and loco shed in the last years of steam.
- PublisherSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.