All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a time when Cicero held Caesar's life in the palm of his hand. But now Caesar is the dominant figure and Cicero's life is in ruins. Exiled, separated from his wife and children, his possessions confiscated, his life constantly in danger, Cicero is tormented by the knowledge that he has sacrificed power for the sake of his principles.
- Author BiographyRobert Harris is the author of eleven bestselling novels: the Cicero Trilogy - Imperium, Lustrum and Dictator - Fatherland, Enigma, Archangel, Pompeii, The Ghost, The Fear Index, An Officer and a Spy, which won four prizes including the Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction, and Conclave. His forthcoming book, Munich, coming out in September 2017, is set over the four days of the Munich Conference, and is filled with the real-life characters and events of the time. Several of his books have been filmed, including The Ghost, which was directed by Roman Polanski. His work has been translated into thirty-seven languages and he is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. He lives in West Berkshire with his wife, Gill Hornby.
- Author(s)Robert Harris
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleCicero Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight918 g
- Width163 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition StatementLimited, signed and numbered (1000 copies)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.73Trending at £5.37
- £4.77Trending at £5.59
- £4.55Trending at £4.72
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £8.08Trending at £8.99
- £10.49Trending at £11.35
- £6.30Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.