All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses how dictatorships work, looking at leaders, elites, and regime dynamics, synthesizing foundational and cutting-edge research on authoritarian politics, and integrating theory with case studies. This title argues that political outcomes in dictatorships are largely a product of leader-elite relations.
- Author BiographyErica Frantz (Ph.D., UCLA, 2008) is a political scientist specializing in authoritarian politics. Her research interests interesect comparative politics and international relations, with regional expertise in Latin America and the Middle East. She is currently a political analyst at the Institute for Physical Sciences. Natasha Ezrow is Lecturer at the University of Essex, UK, where she serves as the Director of the International Development Studies Program. She also the coordinator of the UNISCA Program at the University of Amsterdam and Scholar in Residence at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Erica Frantz,Natasha Ezrow
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.