Dictionaries in Early Modern Europe: Lexicography and the Making of Heritage by Professor John Considine (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £98.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £41.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA lively history of early modern dictionaries and their makers.
- Author BiographyJohn Considine is Associate Professor of English at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Professor John Considine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.