All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a timely review of recent advances of dictionary learning in visual computing, covering the most recent literature with an emphasis on papers after 2008, this book provides a systematic presentation of the general methodologies, specific algorithms, and examples of applications for those who wish to have a quick start on this subject.
- Author BiographyQiang Zhang received his B.S. degree in electronic information and technology from Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China in 2009 and his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona in 2014. Since 2014, he has been with Samsung, Pasadena, CA as a staff research scientist in computer vision and machine learning. His research interests include image/video processing, computer vision and machine vision, specialized in sparse learning, face recognition, and motion analysis.
- Author(s)Baoxin Li,Qiang Zhang
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Image, Video, & Multimedia Processing
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.