CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for aviation industry professionals, this dictionary explores more than 10,000 aviation-specific terms, phrases, and acronyms. Nearly 500 illustrations, tables, and lists supplement the detailed explanations of aviation terminology gathered from 14 CFR Part 1, the AIM Pilot/Controller glossary, and government publications.
- Author BiographyDale Crane is an airframe and powerplant mechanic, a designated mechanic examiner, a commercial pilot, and a flight instructor. He is the recipient of the FAA's Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award for his 50 years of service in the aviation maintenance industry. He lives in Basin, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Dale Crane
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Out-of-print date02/09/2013
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight986 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.