All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures entries that cover ancient, medieval, and modern antisemitism; pagan, Christian, and Muslim antisemitism; religious, economic, psychosocial, racial, cultural, and political antisemitism. This book provides an introduction that discusses the definitions, causes, and varieties of antisemitism.
- Author BiographyRobert Michael is Professor Emeritus of European History at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, serves on the graduate faculty of Florida Gulf Coast University, and has authored a dozen books on the History of Antisemitism and the Holocaust. Philip Rosen, former Educational Director of the Goodwin Holocaust Museum in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, is the author of several books and chapters in books on the Holocaust. He served on the editorial committee of the New Jersey Curriculum Committee on the Holocaust and Genocide and currently teaches at Temple and Arcadia Universities.
- Author(s)Philip Rosen,Robert Michael
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight794 g
- Width144 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.