CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOver 500 entities on a wide variety of societies, associations, clubs, unions and other professional, social and political bodies organized by women or for women covering the period 1825 to 1960. This work should be of interest to social historians and specialists in women's history.
- Author BiographyPeter Gordon is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Education, University of London. He is the author of many books on aspects of nineteenth-century British political and educational history, He is also General Series Editor of the Woburn Education Series. David Doughan had a wide experience of teaching and broadcasting before becoming Reference Librarian at the Fawcett Library (now the Women's Library), where he worked from 1977 to 2000.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleWoburn Education Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Doughan,Professor Peter Gordon
- Foreword bySheila Rowbotham
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.