All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 7,000 definitions, this book provides a guide to the use of slang today. It deals with drugs, sport and contemporary society, as well as favourite slang topics such as sex and bodily functions.
- Author BiographyCurrently Director of the English Language Centre at King's College, London, Tony Thorne is an authority on language and culture, on which he has written and broadcast widely.
- Author(s)Tony Thorne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight531 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.76Trending at £9.98
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £4.54Trending at £4.67
- £4.04Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.