All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this one-stop reference contains about 24,000 entries: about 4,000 more than the second edition. The comprehensive definitions are also now completed by more than 1,500 charts, diagrams and figures.
- Author(s)Mohsen Manutchehr-Danai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleDictionary of Gems and Gemology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note45 Tables, black and white; 1500 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 1037 p. 1500 illus. With 23.846 entries.
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.