All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary analyses and explains numerous symbols and images, with an emphasis on their use in counselling. The subjects in the dictionary all have relevance to symbols and symbolic language, and all of them have an imagery content. This book is intended to help the reader understand the wealth of symbols and symbolic language existing today.
- Author BiographyWilliam Stewart spent four years as Student Counsellor/Lecturer at St George's and Roehampton College of Health Studies, London, and twenty years in the Royal Army Medical Corps as a specialist in mental health. Now retired, he is an established author of several books and numerous articles on counselling, and an experienced teacher.
- Author(s)William Stewart
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.