Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)W. J. Miller
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight773 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsDictionary of International Commerce : 3.- Appendices.- A. Statutes.- 1. Limited Liability Statute; Fire Statute.- 2. The Harter Act.- 3. Carriage of Goods by Sea Act.- 4. Federal Bills of Lading Act (Pomerene Act).- 5. Shipping Act of 1916.- 6. Shipping Act of 1984.- B. Symbols.- 1. Abbreviations and Acronyms.- 2. Flag Abbreviations.- 3. Symbols for Principal Trading Currencies.- 4. Currency Symbols (Commercial Usage).- 5. Weights & Measures.- 6. Metric Equivalents.- 7. International System of Units.- 8. International Packing Symbols and Cautionary Marks.- C. Directories.- 1. Directory of Commodity Exchanges.- 2. District Offices, International Trade Administration, United States Department of Commerce.- 3. State Tax and Revenue Authorities.- 4. Foreign Chambers of Commerce in the United States.- 5. Internal Revenue Service Centers, by Region.- 6. National Standards Bodies.- 7. Foreign-Trade Zones, by State and Community; by Number.- D. Textual Materials.- 1. Revised American Foreign Trade Definitions-1941.- 2. Merchant's Agreement.- 3. The U. S. Munitions List.- 4. Property and Indemnity Policy.- 5. Salvage Agreement.- 6. J-List Items.- 7. International Maritime Organization.- 8. Status of Tokyo Round MTN Agreement Signatures and Acceptances.- E. Statistical and Financial Data.- 1. U. S. Exports of Domestically Produced Merchandise, Selected Products: 1970-83.- 2. Distribution of U. S. Domestic Exports and General Imports by Broad Commodity Groups: 1960-83.- 3. U. S. Merchandise Exports and Imports for Consumption by Customs Region and District: 1970-83.- 4. Exports and Imports of Selected Nations, 1965-1984;.- 5. Exports and Imports of Leading Commodities: 1983.- 6. Indices of Total Value, Unit Value (Average Price), and Quantity of U. S. Exports and Imports: 1970-83.- 7. U. S. Merchandise Trade Balance, by Country: 1975-83.- 8. Agricultural Exports, by Principal Commodities, Value, and Importing Country: 1970-83.- 9. World Trade Balance and Current Account Balance for Selected Years and Countries.- 10. World Bank Structure.- 11. Summary Features of Exchange and Trade Systems.- F. Taxes.- 1. Excise Taxes.- 2. List of Tax Treaties.- 3. Tax Rates on Income Other Than Personal Service Income.- About the Author.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.