All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the world's languages and language groups. It includes a selection of four hundred languages and language groups, arranged alphabetically, with descriptions of the genesis, development, and their status; maps displaying where the languages are spoken; sidebars showing alphabets, numerals, and other facts; and more.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dalby is Honorary Librarian at the Institute of Linguistics in London. He is the author of many books, most recently, Language in Danger (Columbia, 2003).
- Author(s)Andrew Dalby
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight1007 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.