Consider these sponsored items
- £29.42Free postage
- £21.89Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over 4,000 entries encompassing the language of mathematics and statistics, this title includes synonyms, acronyms, and abbreviations; and, provides pronunciations for these terms. It covers such topics as algebra, analysis, arithmetic, logic and set theory, number theory, probability and statistics, topology, and trigonometry.
- Author BiographyCompiled by The Editorial Staff of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology (New York City), one of the most skilled, experienced, and innovative teams in the field of scientific publishing.
- Author(s)McGraw-Hill Education
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date07/05/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight389 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.