All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures approximately 600 entries that represent the major writers, literary schools and cultural movements in the history of Mexican literature. The text contains bibliographical, biographical and critical material - placing each work cited in its cultural and historical context.
- Author BiographyELADIO CORTES is Professor of Spanish at Rutgers University-Camden.
- Author(s)Eladio Cortes
- Date of Publication24/11/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1309 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.