Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDefines more than 3,000 terms in all areas of real estate including appraisal, escrow, investments, finance accounting, law, agency and ethics, construction and architecture, property management and more. Features diagrams, charts, formulas and equations to illustrate complex terminology.
- Author BiographyJAE K. SHIM, PhD, is a California real estate broker who also runs a Department of Real Estate--approved school called The National Business Review Foundation. JOEL G. SIEGEL, PhD, CPA, is Professor of Accounting and Finance at Queens College. He specializes in real estate accounting and finance. Dr. Siegel is also a former chairperson of the National Oversight Board. STEPHEN W. HARTMAN, PhD, is a Professor of Management at New York Institute of Technology and a consultant to business, government, and the military. Dr. Hartman has been a real estate salesperson in Florida and New York.
- Author(s)Dr. Jae K. Shim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1996
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBusiness Dictionary S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.