Dictionary of Social Work: The Definitive A to Z of Social Work and Social Care: The Definitive A to Z of Social Work and Social Care by Martin Thomas, John Pierson (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- £8.50+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by simplysynths2
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 1500 entries, this popular dictionary provides concise and up to date explanations of the theories, approaches and terminology that define front-line social work and social care.
- Author BiographyMartin Thomas was formerly head of the Institute of Social Work and Applied Social Studies at Staffordshire University and now is a practice educator and tutor at the University of Manchester, UK. John Pierson was formerly a senior lecturer in Social Work and Applied Social Studies at Staffordshire University and now is visiting lecturer at the Creative Communities Unit at Staffordshire University, UK.
- Author(s)John Pierson,Martin Thomas
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.