All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text should be a key reference for students of the many and varied helng professions. It offers concise explanations of the most important social work terms and concepts in jargon-free language.
- Author(s)John Pierson,Martin Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/02/1995
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorking with People S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight370 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.