Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary defines the terms and expressions used in trade negotiations.
- Author BiographyDr Walter Goode is Director, Trade and Investment Liberalisation Section, APEC Taskforce, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)Walter Goode
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.