CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionFelix Dennis, notorious multimillionaire publisher, first started writing poetry after a life-threatening illness. In 2010, journalist Jason Kersten accompanied Dennis as he undertook his most ambitious tour yet - a 21-city tour over three months.
- Author BiographyFormer Senior Editor of Maxim (US) magazine, Jason Kersten is the award-winning author of critically acclaimed books, Journal of the Dead (published by Ebury in 2003), a New York Times Notable Book, and The Art of Making Money, a Washington Post 2009 Book of the Year. His feature magazine articles have appeared in Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Maxim. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Jason Kersten
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight1144 g
- Width202 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.