CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that there are some problems that neither scientists, theologians nor philosophers will ever be able to solve. To prove this, this work tackles the key questions that have perplexed humanity for centuries. It takes the reader on a journey through the realms of science, religion, ethics, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyAvrum Stroll is Research Professor at the University of California, San Diego. He has also taught at the Universities of Oregon and British Columbia and has been a visiting professor at Berkeley, Iowa, and Rome. He has received numerous academic awards for his work on the philosophy of language and epistemology and is the author of sixteen books and over one hundred articles.
- Author(s)Avrum Stroll
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Out-of-print date21/05/2013
- Weight449 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.