All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid the Romans eat crisps? Who was the first queen to use a toilet? Have a city's streets ever been paved with gold? This book takes a fun look at history by asking and answering a series of quirky yet thought-provoking questions such as these!
- Author BiographyPaul Mason has written more than 100 books for children, on topics ranging from extreme sports to urban myths. Notable titles include Money Doesn't Grow on Trees and From Armpits to Zits for teens, and Monster Hunter, a series of books on tracking down and dealing with vampires, werewolves, extra-terrestrials, and ghosts. An avid surfer, snowboarder, and mountain biker, Paul writes many sports titles and has also produced a website guide to ski resorts.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead Me!: Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.