All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author explains what the gluten / casein free diet is all about and how it works. She addresses frequently asked questions and misconceptions, and gives practical advice on basic equipment and ingredients, what to expect when your child starts the diet, how to adapt family meals and how to minimise cross-contamination in the kitchen.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Le Breton is the mother of two sons, one of whom is autistic and has benefited considerably from a gluten and casein free diet.
- Author(s)Marilyn Le Breton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteglossary, further reading, index
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRosemary Kessick
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.74
- £6.99Trending at £7.18
- £5.99Trending at £7.45
- £8.55Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.71
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.