All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.37
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionProviding nutrient guidelines, this book presents what is known about how the nutrient functions in the human body, the best method to determine its requirements, which factors may affect how it works, and how the nutrient may be related to chronic disease. It presents information about thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, and more.
- Author BiographyA Report of the Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes and its Panel on Folate, Other B Vitamins, and Choline and Subcommittee on Upper Reference Levels of Nutrients, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine
- Author(s)Food and Nutrition Board,Institute of Medicine,National Academy of Sciences
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.