Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionTheoretically psychoanalysis is all about recognition and appreciation of difference, yet the psychoanalytic profession itself does not have a good reputation in this area. This book aims to encourage a culture of open enquiry into an emotionally charged subject.
- Author BiographyBernardine Bishop, the great-granddaughter of the poet Alice Meynell, was one of the witnesses from the Lady Chatterley trial in 1960. After writing two early novels, she taught in a London comprehensive school for ten years and then went on to have a distinguished career as a psychotherapist, during which time she was a member of the London Centre for Psychotherapy and of the Lincoln Centre for Psychotherapy. Cancer forced her retirement in 2010 and thereafter she returned to her first love, fiction. Adrian Dickinson is a Full Member of the London Centre for Psychotherapy, having qualified in 1990, and has a private practice in London. Angela Foster had a career in social work and higher education before training as a psychotherapist. She has a private practice and is a partner in Foster Roberts Cardona, which provides organizational consultancy and professional development services. She teaches at the Tavistock Clinic and has published widely in the field of mental health. Josephine Klein was an academic for the first twenty years of her professional life and then a psychotherapist in private practice, now retired. She is a Fellow of the London Centre for Psychotherapy and was until recently a member of the British Association of Psychotherapists.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe LCP Practice in Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAdrian Dickinson,Angela Foster,Bernardine Bishop,Josephine Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.