Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionDifference equations arise naturally from such discrete descriptions and allow us to pose and answer such questions as: How much? How many? And how long? Designed for sophomores studying mathematics and computer science, this title covers the basics of difference equations and some of their applications in computing and in population biology.
- Author(s)Mary E. Flahive,Paul Cull,Robby Robson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 392 p.
- Weight1270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.