CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a fairly elementary introduction to the local theory of differentiable mappings and is suitable as a text for courses to graduates and advanced undergraduates.
- Author(s)Theodor Brocker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/1975
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byL. Lander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.