CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionA gigantic task undertaken by J F Ritt and his collaborators in the 1930's was to give the classical theory of nonlinear differential equations, similar to the theory created by Emmy Noether and her school for algebraic equations and algebraic varities. This book presents the results of 20 years of work on this problem.
- Author(s)Joseph Fels Ritt
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1950
- Series TitleColloquium Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight353 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.