Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Jacqueline Rhoads,Marilee Murphy Jensen
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyJacqueline Rhoads, PhD, ACNP-BC, ANP-C, PMHNP-BE, CNL-C, FAANP is Professor of Nursing at University of Texas University at Galveston Health Science Center School of Nursing, USA, and has held many faculty positions during her career. Dr. Rhoads has taught in nurse practitioner programs since 1994. She has been awarded major research funding for a variety of research projects and continues to foster an evidenced based practice implementing outcomes focused care. Dr. Rhoads earned her PhD from the University of Texas, Austin, USA and has earned post-Master's degrees in Acute Care NP, Community Health Primary Care Adult NP, Gerontology NP, and Psych/Mental Health NP and recently her Clinical Nurse Leader certification. She is a Fellow in the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and was awarded numerous commendations and medals for meritorious service in the U.S. Army Nurse Corps. Dr. Rhoads has authored three books for major nursing publishers as well as numerous articles. Her recent publication Nurses' Clinical Consult to Psychopharmacology won first place as AJN Book of the Year Award 2012. Her textbook Clinical Consult to Psychiatric Mental Health Care, won second place as AJN Book of the Year Award in 2011. Marilee Murphy Jensen, MN, ARNP, is a Family Nurse Practitioner with more than 20 years of clinical experience as well as 16 years experience as a lecturer and clinician teacher. She is Director of the Family Nurse Practitioner Program at Seattle University College of Nursing, USA where she coordinates the program and teaches in all aspects of family practice. Her FNP experience includes in-depth clinical work in Gynecology, Urgent care, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Asthma, and Family Practice. Honors include Preceptor of the Year (University of Washington Nursing/2003), and nominations for Distinguished Faculty of the Year (University of Washington Nursing 2001, 2002, and 2003). She is certified as an FNP by the ANCC and is licensed as an FNP in both Washington state and Oregon.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.