Differential Diagnosis in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: An A-Z by Apple Academic Press Inc. (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.66+ £1.62 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
- £36.06+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note219 colour illustrations, 78 colour tables
- Weight952 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTony Hollingworth
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsA-Z Entries Abdominal Pain Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy Abdominal Swellings in Pregnancy Amniotic Fluid Abnormalities Anaemia in Pregnancy Back Pain in Pregnancy Bell's Palsy in Pregnancy Birth Injuries, Maternal Birth Injuries, Neonatal Bleeding Disorders in Pregnancy, Including Thrombocytopenia Bleeding in Childhood (Vaginal) Bleeding During Early Pregnancy Bleeding in Late Pregnancy (Antepartum Haemorrhage) Bleeding, Postmenopausal Bleeding, Rectal, During Pregnancy Blocked Nose in Pregnancy Breast Lumps in Pregnancy Breast Tenderness in Pregnancy and the Puerperium Breast/Nipple Discharge in Pregnancy Breathlessness in Pregnancy: Cardiac Causes Breathlessness in Pregnancy: Respiratory Causes Cervical Cytology, Abnormal Cervical Swelling (Cervix Uteri) Chest Pain in Pregnancy: Cardiac Causes Chest Pain in Pregnancy: Non-Cardiac Causes Collapse in Pregnancy Collapse in The Puerperium Ctg Abnormalities Epigastric Pain in Pregnancy Fever, Postoperative (Gynaecological) Fever, Puerperal Fits in Pregnancy Galactorrhoea Genitalia, Ambiguous (Including Congenital Anomalies) Glycosuria of Pregnancy Haematemesis in Pregnancy Haematuria (Blood in the Urine) Hand Pain in Pregnancy Headache in Pregnancy Heartburn During Pregnancy Hirsutism/Virilism Hot Flushes Hydrops Fetalis Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy Incontinence, Faecal, and Pregnancy Incontinence, Urinary Infertility/Subfertility Intrauterine Fetal Death and Mid-Trimester Pregnancy Loss Itching in Pregnancy (See Also Rashes in Pregnancy) Jaundice and Liver Disease in Pregnancy Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars Labour, Precipitate Labour, Premature Labour, Prolonged Leg Pain in Pregnancy (Deep Venous Thrombosis) Leg Swelling in Pregnancy Libido, Loss of Menstrual Periods, Absent (Amenorrhoea) Menstrual Periods, Heavy and/or Irregular (Menorrhagia/Metrorrhagia) Menstrual Periods, Infrequent (Oligomenorrhoea) Menstrual Periods, Painful, (Dysmenorrhoea) Miscarriage, Recurrent Nosebleeds (Epistaxis) in Pregnancy Ophthalmic Issues and The Maternal Eye in Pregnancy Oral and Dental Considerations in Pregnancy Ovarian Swellings Pain During Intercourse Palpitations in Pregnancy Pelvic Pain Pelvic Swellings Premenstrual Syndrome Prolapse of Uterus and Vagina Prolonged Pregnancy Proteinuria in Pregnancy Psychological Problems in Pregnancy and the Postnatal Period Puberty Pubic Bone Pain in Pregnancy Rashes in Pregnancy (See Also Itching in Pregnancy And Vulval Itching) Thyroid Problems in Pregnancy Tiredness in Pregnancy Tumour Markers in Gynaecology Urinary Retention Uterine Swellings Vaginal Discharge Vaginal Swellings Vomiting in Pregnancy Vulval Investigations Vulval Itching Vulval Pain Vulval Swellings Vulval Ulceration Appendix: Definitions and Tumour Staging
- Author BiographyEdited by Tony Hollingworth, MB ChB, PhD, MBA, FRCS(Ed), FRCOG, consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology, Whipps Cross University Hospital, London, UK
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.