All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £9.21
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a foundation of mathematical and computational tools to formulate and solve ordinary differential equation problems across various fields. This book provides readers with the necessary knowledge to reproduce and extend the computed numerical solutions and is a valuable resource for dealing with a broad class of linear and more.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM E. SCHIESSER, PhD, ScD (hon.) is Emeritus McCann Professor of Engineering and Professor of Mathematics at Lehigh University. The author or coauthor of thirteen books, Dr. Schiesser s research interests include numerical software; ordinary, differential algebraic, and partial differential equations; and computational mathematics.
- Author(s)W. E. Schiesser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notegraphs
- Weight732 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.