CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £14.44Trending at £15.75
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this four volume series is to make available for college teachers and students samples of important and realistic applications of mathematics which can be covered in undergraduate programs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Series TitleModules in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIX, 380 p.
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCourtney S. Coleman,Donald A. Drew,Martin Braun
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.