All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory of ordinary differential equations with a focus on mechanics and dynamical systems as important applications of the theory. It also features a complete collection of proofs for the major theorems.
- Author(s)David Betounes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 626 p. With online files/update.
- Weight2360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.