Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1223
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAngelo Favini,Enrico Obrecht
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1986 ed.
- Table Of ContentsOn fundamental solutions for abstract parabolic equations.- On some singular nonlinear evolution equations.- Some transmutation methods for canonical systems.- Scattering frequencies for time - Periodic scattering problems.- Periodic solutions for linear integrodifferential equations with infinite delay in Banach spaces.- Linearized stability for nonlinear semigroups.- On a class of semilinear parabolic equations in L1.- On a singular non-autonomous equation in Banach spaces.- On the spectrum of certain systems of linear evolution equations.- Some extensions of Thomas-Fermi theory.- The extent of spatial regularity for parabolic integrodifferential equations.- An approach to the singular solutions of elliptic problems via the theory of differential equations in Banach spaces.- A two point problem for a second order abstract differential equation.- Sharp regularity results for mixed hyperbolic problems of second order.- C? regularity for fully nonlinear abstract evolution equations.- Semilinear evolution equations in Frechet spaces.- On some singular hyperbolic evolution equations in Hilbert spaces.- Periodic solutions of the thermostat problem.- Some questions on the integrodifferential equation u?=AK*u+BM*u.- On fuchsian hyperbolic partial differential equations.- Global solutions to evolution equations of parabolic type.- Compact perturbations of weakly equicontinuous semigroups.- Cosine families of operators and applications.- Regularity of functions on an interval with values in the space of fractional powers of operators.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.