All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.64Trending at £12.32
- £10.22Trending at £10.84
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £3.53Trending at £4.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study of differential equations. Suitable for beginning engineering and math students, this title provides pedagogical aids, including an abundance of examples, explanations, Remarks boxes, definitions, and group projects.
- Author BiographyDennis G. Zill is professor of mathematics at Loyola Marymount University. His interests are in applied mathematics, special functions, and integral transforms. Dr. Zill received his Ph.D. in applied mathematics and his M.S. from Iowa State University in 1967 and 1964, respectively. He received his B.A. from St. Mary's in Winona, Minnesota, in 1962. Dr. Zill also is former chair of the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author or co-author of 13 mathematics texts. Warren S. Wright received his M.A. in mathematics from the University of Southern California and is currently professor of mathematics at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. Wright has previously coauthored two textbooks with Dennis Zill and has authored numerous solutions manuals to accompany Zill's texts.
- Author(s)Dennis G. Zill,Michael Cullen,Warren Wright
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1300 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 8th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.