All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an informal introduction to some of the main ideas of contemporary homotopy and cohomology theory. This title presents the materials that are structured around four core areas: de Rham theory, the Cech-de Rham complex, spectral sequences, and characteristic classes.
- Author(s)Loring W. Tu,Raoul Bott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/1995
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1982. Corr. 3rd printing 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.