All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an informal introduction to some of the main ideas of contemporary homotopy and cohomology theory. This title presents the materials that are structured around four core areas: de Rham theory, the Cech-de Rham complex, spectral sequences, and characteristic classes.
- Author(s)Loring W. Tu,Raoul Bott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/1995
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1982. Corr. 3rd printing 1995
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.