Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionDifferential Geometry
- Author BiographyMarcelo Epstein is Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Calgary, where he has held the title of University Professor of Rational Mechanics. A Fellow of the American Academy of Mechanics and a recipient of the CANCAM award, he has published extensively in the field of the foundations and applications of continuum mechanics. He is the author or co-author of four books on various aspects of applied differential geometry, continuum mechanics and biomechanics.
- Author(s)Marcelo Epstein
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- Series TitleMathematical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note26 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 139 p. 26 illus.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.