All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to modern differential geometry. This book features tools from analysis and topology, including Sard's theorem, de Rham cohomology, calculus on manifolds, and a degree theory.
- Author(s)Bernard Gostiaux,Marcel Berger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1987
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 115
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated bySilvio Levy
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.10Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.