CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Xinwei Wang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight720 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of Contents1: DIFFERENTIAL QUADRATURE METHOD2: DIFFERENTIAL QUADRATURE ELEMENT METHOD3: METHODS OF APPLYING BOUNDARY CONDITIONS4: QUADRATURE ELEMENT METHOD5: IN-PLANE STRESS ANALYSIS6: STATIC ANALYSIS OF THIN PLATE7: LINEAR BUCKLING ANALYSIS OF THIN PLATE8: FREE VIBRATION ANALYSIS OF THIN PLATE9: GEOMETRIC NONLINEAR ANALYSIS10: ELASTOPLASTIC BUCKLING ANALYSIS OF PLATE11: STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS BY THE QEM
- Author BiographyProfessor at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in China since 1993, Dr. Wang earned his MS degree in solid mechanics from the same university, and his PhD in mechanical engineering from the University of Oklahoma, USA. Prof. Wang has been a visiting scholar at the University of Michigan at Dearborn, the University of Maryland at Baltimore County, the University of Oklahoma and the University of California at Los Angeles. He has published over 200 papers in the areas of numerical methods and computational engineering, mechanics of composite materials and experimental finite plasticity, with over 50 of these related to the differential quadrature method.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.