Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionMarjorie Perloff explores and defends her belief in the power of close reading, a strategy often maligned as reactionary in today's critical climate but which, when construed differentially, is vital, she believes, to any true understanding of a literary or poetic work.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Perloff is Sadie D. Patek Professor Emerita of Humanities at Stanford University and author of many books, including The Futurist Moment, Wittgenstein's Ladder, Twenty-First Century Modernism, and The Vienna Paradox, a cultural memoir.
- Author(s)Marjorie Perloff
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern & Contemporary Poetics Series
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.