Differentiation in Teaching and Learning: Principles and Practice by Dennis Guiney, Tim O'Brien (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, the authors show how an understanding of the principles of differentiated practice helps teachers to plan ahead and think on their feet. It uses case studies, points for action, reflection and discussion.
- Author BiographyDennis Guiney is an educational psychologist and Associate Lecturer at Westminster College, Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Dennis Guiney,Tim O'Brien
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.