All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely reference will help practicing surgeons, surgeons in training and educators with difficult, and even controversial, decisions in general thoracic surgery. It details the recommended ideal approach in selected clinical situations.
- Author BiographyMark K. Ferguson, MD is Professor of Surgery at University of Chicago Medical Center. He specializes in the surgical management of diseases of the lungs and esophagus. He is experienced in all techniques of lung and esophageal resection and is skilled in surgical methods to relieve airway obstruction and malignant pleural effusions. He has served on the boards and committees of numerous national societies and institutions including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Ferguson is the author of more than 75 chapters in medical textbooks. He has edited or written books on esophageal reconstructive surgery, failed anti-reflux therapy, and decision-making in thoracic surgery. He recently authored an atlas of general thoracic surgery. Dr. Ferguson has also written more than 175 papers in medical journals, and serves as an editor or associate editor for three cardiothoracic surgery journals. His research interests include risk analysis and long-term outcomes after lung resection and esophageal resection.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleDifficult Decisions in Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note110 Tables, black and white; 10 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 787 p. 18 illus., 10 illus. in color.
- Weight1506 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMark K. Ferguson
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.