All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionDiffuse X-ray scattering is a rich source of local structural information over and above that obtained by conventional crystallography. The book aims to show how computer simulation of a model crystal provides a general method by which diffuse scattering of all kinds and from all types of materials can be interpreted and analysed.
- Author BiographyT.R. Welberry took his undergraduate degree at St. John's College Cambridge before obtaining a PhD in Chemical Crystallography at University College London in 1970. He did Post Doctoral research at University College, Cardiff, and from 1975 to the present has been in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University, first at the level of Fellow, then Senior Fellow and now Professor. He was President of SCANZ, The Society of Crystallographers in Australia and New Zealand (2000-2001).
- Author(s)Thomas Richard Welberry
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Union of Crystallography - Monographs on Crystallography
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note180 line drawings and photographs
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.