CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMark A. Pinsky,Volker Wihstutz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsI: Diffusion Processes and General Stochastic Flows on Manifolds.- Stability and equilibrium properties of stochastic flows of diffeomorphisms.- Stochastic flows on Riemannian manifolds.- II: Special Flows and Multipoint Motions.- Isotropic stochastic flows.- The existence of isometric stochastic flows for Riemannian Brownian motions.- Time-reversal of solutions of equations driven by Levy processes.- Birth and death on a flow.- III: Infinite Dimensional Systems.- Lyapunov exponents and stochastic flows of linear and affine hereditary systems.- Convergence in distribution of Markov processes generated by i.i.d. random matrices.- IV: Invariant Measures in Real and White Noise-Driven Systems.- Remarks on ergodic theory of stochastic flows and control flows.- Stochastic bifurcation: instructive examples in dimension one.- Lyapunov exponent and rotation number of the linear harmonic oscillator.- The growth of energy of a free particle of small mass with multiplicative real noise.- V: Iterated Function Systems.- Iterated function systems and multiplicative ergodic theory.- Weak convergence and generalized stability for solutions to random dynamical systems.- Random affine iterated function systems: mixing and encoding.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.